I have been in airports the last two weekends on travel for work, so I didn’t get as much done hobby-wise as I would have liked. Still, I managed to get a few things done.
Recall that Greg and I purchased large 60-figure bags of Vikings and Anglo-Somethings (Danes? Saxons? Hottentots?) at Cold Wars in March. I finished the Vikings, but I am about half done (as of this post) with the adversaries.
Two weekends ago my Prusa Mini 3D printer arrived after being on back order since March. It was very, very easy to set up. My first 3D print (after calibration) was this little cannon for my science fiction collection.
There was an issue with the stl file. The cannon barrel wouldn’t fit through the armor plate. You can see where I cut the cannon, because it didn’t quite go together correctly. I think it was good when I glued it, but it moved while it dried (while I was on business travel). Well, it’s good enough, I guess. You can’t have too many ways to kill tanks when you began your career as an infantryman like I did.
I am working on a neat Imperial transport that I 3D printed, but I will show those pictures when it is done.